Monday, May 21, 2012

Ginette Claudette - Everything’s Comin up Roses EP REVIEW





Ginette Claudette - Everything’s Comin up Roses (4.5 Out of 5)

As most of you know by now, my ears are a little snobbish when it comes to music but from time to time I am caught by surprise. Today was one of those days, as I waited to tackle the latest releases in mixtapes this week I decided to dive into some Indy mixtapes. 

Upon my musical journey I came across the 8 track EP by Ginette Claudette, titled “Everything’s Comin up Roses”. I am very happy I listened to this EP because she is very talented and left me with the want to hear more of her.


Signed to Universal Motown, Ginette brings forth a soulful pop and hip hop sound that is sure to please. I usually list a few of my favorite songs on all EP/Mixtape reviews but I Ioved all the songs. 

So I suggest you listen to it from beginning to end. The only thing lacking was more of a subject matter range but that is hard to do in a short EP. This artist will be on to watch as she makes her way to the top. 





 Stay Fresh!

-Migs

Follow me on Twitter!